Volunteers are essential to Girls Inc.’s mission of inspiring all girls to be strong, smart and bold.
Volunteers play a key role at Girls Inc. of Orange County by making it possible to deliver our programs and resources to girls we serve. With the support of people like you, we become that much closer to achieving our organization’s mission. Join us today!
- Build positive and nurturing relationships with Girls Inc. participants
- Support program staff in the development of activities
- Assist with the facilitation of curricula and program activities
- Provide ongoing communication with program staff
- Assisting with program development
- Working with a specific target youth population
- Providing gender specific programming
- Opportunity for personal growth and creativity
- Promoting diverse learning experiences program facilitation
We have many opportunities for individuals, corporate and community members to volunteer. Also, we are proud to offer internship opportunities for high school, college, and graduate students.
Those interested in volunteering may register to attend one of our Girls Inc. 101 orientations. They are held twice a month to discuss Girls Inc. of Orange County as an organization, the programs we offer, volunteer opportunities, as well as volunteer expectations and requirements. Please register for an upcoming orientation through this link www.girlsinc-oc.volunteerhub.com
Want to learn more about Girls Inc. programming? Click here http://www.girlsinc-oc.org/program-philosophy/
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call (714) 597-8602 / (714) 597-8612 to receive more information.