Our girls come to us from all walks of life. They come from all areas of Orange County with different types of backgrounds and experiences. They are future scientists, journalists, CEOs, and business leaders. And they are all in need of the same types of programming to help ensure their success.
The Girls Inc. Girls’ Bill of Rights
- Girls have a right to be themselves and to resist gender stereotypes.
- Girls have the right to express themselves with originality and enthusiasm.
- Girls have the right to take risks, to strive freely and to take pride in success.
- Girls have the right to accept and appreciate their bodies.
- Girls have the right to have confidence in themselves and to be safe in the world.
- Girls have the right to prepare for interesting work and economic independence.