Each year, thousands of young girls are direct recipients of the generosity of local Orange County businesses who care enough to invest in the next generation.
By partnering with Girls Inc. in ways unique to your own corporate culture and core strengths, you too can help inspire a girl, while inspiring your organization. After all, enabling girls to build self-esteem, create a path to higher education and adopt healthy choices is a small investment with long-term results. Creating futures like this is always good business.
Strategic Corporate Partners will receive: invitations to exclusive events hosted by Girls Inc. of Orange County Board of Directors, recognition through website placement & social media posts, a listing in the annual giving section of the annual report and updates on programming and participant reflections.
Local companies and community groups can partner with us in a variety of ways, including:
- Corporate Days at Girls Inc. Plan a fun day where your company can work with our girls and share possible career paths within your field.
- Interactive Workshops. Engage girls in having fun through hands-on workshops and activities.
- Beautification Projects. Invite your employees to help with a variety of projects at our Costa Mesa headquarters, including general up-keep of our facility.
- Program Helpers. Assist our staff with exciting educational and interactive programs for girls ages 5 to 18.
- Become a Sponsor. Help fund a field trip or special activity for girls.
If your company or group is interested in becoming a Community Partner please contact Orleda Azevedo at email@example.com or call (949)-999-2923.